This started out as a 12 week 120 k project converting 2one bedroom flats into a two bedroom flat ground and first floor. Unfortunately as we started thenstrip out it became apparent thar the initial conversion was a typical late 90’s developers development. This being a cosmetic conversion hiding poor quality workmanship therefore we had to carry out major Structual works to rectify these issues. The clients were very practical and understanding and took the correct attitude by not compromising on the initial project consequently it became a 16 week 190 K project. I got a lot of satisfaction and feel this is one of the best projects I have carried out as the team worked well together and I feel we read the clients needs well. I do not feel I need to say much more as the photos will do the talking .