Basement kitchen, diner extension, new en-suite bathroom / 100k, 13weeks / Ifeld Rd., Fulham, SW3
We were contracted by Architect Phillip Bury re. this project via the Considerate Constructors Scheme part of planning requirement to use a registered Building Company. The works comprised of the following:
- excavating and lowering rear garden by 2m,
- underpin east party wall and rear garden wall,
- extension was built then waterproofed using a tanking system,
- formed a new opening through rear wall to form kitchen,
- once all 1st fix plumbing electrics were in place specialist glazing,
- contractor fitted a glaze roof and bi-fold doors,
- laid underfloor heating and new store floor,
- new kitchen fitted, new boiler,
- new lights + switches.
Finally, a new bathroom was fitted to what was the old kitchen making this an en-suite.